The Oscars is known for being the biggest night in Hollywood, and it certainly ended awards season with a bang. The stars pulled out all the stops for the red carpet, and while everyone looked nothing less than fabulous we couldn’t take our eyes off the incredible Nicole Kidman.
One of the last to arrive, Nicole Kidman was the epitome of glam. Her gorgeous blonde locks were poker straight, glossy and tucked behind her ears to show off her sparkling diamond earrings. It was the perfect example of sleek, smooth hair.
Want to know how to recreate Nicole’s ‘do? It’s easier than you think – just trust in the power of a brilliant blow dry!
- After washing your hair, add volume by using BIO A+O.E. 01 Volumizing Water before blow drying to recreate the effect. Spritz onto damp hair from the roots and along the length for vamped-up locks.
- It’s time to begin your blow dry. Separate your hair into sections and amp up the heat and speed to the highest settings. Use our Large GreatWave styling brush to ensure the best results.
- Dry hair section by section, before creating a parting perfect down the centre of your hair.
- Want more volume? Our Bio A+O.E. 01 Volumizing Water will achieve the same effect. Re-use this product from step one if you’d like more oomph – it works on both damp and dry hair.
- Finally, guard your hair with a heat spray, we recommend Great Lengths Protector Instant Care Spray, and then use your straighteners to remove any waves. Once your hair is ultra-sleek, finish with a lightweight hairspray or finishing spray and tuck behind your ears. Great Lengths ladies, we’re sure you’ll love our Soft Finish Spray!
And that’s it, the secret to Nicole Kidman’s straight locks at this year’s Oscars.
Looking for more hair inspiration from the red carpet? Why not discover how to replicate Lea Michele’s bouncy waves from this year’s Golden Globes or discover our ‘Get The Look’ video for Angelina’s timeless style from the Critic’s Choice Awards.