By choosing Great Lengths, you can sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge that our unique three step Customer Promise moderates the consultation, application and maintenance processes undertaken by all of our certified stylists in the UK and Ireland.
Your chosen stylist will remain committed to making sure you are completely happy with all elements of your Great Lengths journey. Here is our promise…
At the start of your Great Lengths journey…
– You will be invited to attend a free of charge consultation
– During the consultation, a certified Great Lengths Extensionist will assess your hair and discuss your desired results, and the cost of achieving this.
– A colour match will also be completed
– A consultation form will be completed and a copy provided to you
– Your hair will be prepared using a specialist deep clarifying shampoo (Great Lengths formulated shampoo recommended) which readies the hair for the hair extensions
– You will be in safe hands with a fully certified Great Lengths extensionist applying every strand of hair using our specific application methods and processes
– By the time you leave the salon, you will have received full guidance on aftercare and maintenance, to help keep your hair looking and feeling great for as long as possible
And the journey doesn’t end there…
– You will be offered a free of charge maintenance check-up appointment within two to three weeks following the application of your hair extensions
– The salon will remain committed to making your Great Lengths experience completely positive; ensuring all reasonable support and advice is made available to you
– Whilst we always aim for you to be completely satisfied with your Great Lengths hair extensions, should you have any queries or concerns, the salon will assist you, and involve the Great Lengths support team (if required), in accordance with our Consumer Complaint Guidelines
If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to speak with your stylist direct, or contact our Customer Services team – email@example.com.